SCIENTIFIC AND ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AUTOMATION GROUP
The Scientific Research Automation group was established in 1979 by initiative of the first Director of the Institute of High Current Electronics now Academician Gen-nady Mesyats. The main task for the group was to provide the major experimental set-ups being made at the Institute with modern measurement instrumentation, mathe-matical modeling and datamation equipment. Graduates from the Tomsk Institute of Automated Control Systems and Radioelectronics formed the basic group staff: V.N. Kiselev (the head of group), V.N. Yanchuk, V.P. Gubanov, N.E. Rodionov, V.Ya. Khristenko. During the first years, the actual problem regarding recording of short and ultra-short single pulses based on oscillography and television methods of information read-out has been accomplished. Error correction methods have been developed for such measuring trackers. Later, a number of automated control systems for set-ups GIT-4, SINUS, UFL-100 has been realized, including in-house designs of scientific instrument-making. Actually, the basic problem for the group is incorporation of mi-croprocessor-based technologies in the problems of research set-up control in real-time operation mode.
- Developments in the field of scientific instrument-making.
- Creation of automated control systems for physical set-ups and experimental com-plexes designed at IHCE SB RAS.
It has been developed in the field of scientific instrument-making:
- A family of compact programmable vacuum gauges.
- A series of controllers and link modules for objects connection on whose base de-velopment of various control systems meant for physical set-up lines will be real-ized.
In the field of set-ups automation:
- A number of control systems designed for vacuum pumping of technological evapo-ration set-ups TITAN, DUET and SPRUT family were created and applied in indus-try.
- Real-time operation mode control systems have been designed for a number of nanosecond pulsed repetitive accelerators SINUS-6, SINUS-120, SINUS-90.
History | Research Fields | Technologies | Publications | Structure | Conferences | Library | Site Map | Site Search | Contacts |